InvertMaple
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

InvertMaple

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My gm application.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lakitu

My gm application. Empty
PostSubject: My gm application.   My gm application. Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 16, 2008 5:13 pm

Name: Tim Salcido
IGN would be:[GM]Lakitu(Because im always lakitu Very Happy)
Applying for:Im applying for a Gm possition that lets me help with banning/jailing, events, gm commands, and anything else i can help with
Why you want to be a GM:I want to be a GM because ive been a gm is 2 of my private servers before and ive had time to study thing. I know alot of the gm handbook, I just need item codes like the item ID's And monster ID's..And i have a nice personality Very Happy!
How can you improve the server (Other then helping people):I can improve the server by advertising in hamachi, on youtube videos, and helping with events
Time Online Daily: .... Well Monday -friday 2:15 PM - 9:00 PM EST Sadurday and sunday 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM EST (those are the time periods that i might be on, i wont be on forever all day)
Anything else you would like to say:.. I hope you consider me as a gm cause i know i can help! Very Happy and im gonna get some of my friends to join the server
Back to top Go down
chanelbags196

My gm application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My gm application.   My gm application. Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 24, 2011 7:51 am

replica designer bags This awesome
designer inspired handbags Really cool feeling
air max 2012 Wear comfortable
nike shox turbo It very cheap
men puma shoes What are you waiting
air max 90 Do not miss
wholesale puma shoes Seize the opportunity
puma shoes sale My Favorites
timberland mens boots I super love
gucci women shoes Quality is very good
louis vuitton outlet Cost-effective
Back to top Go down